“We’re excited to broaden our footprint across the state and provide families with the opportunity to choose what kind of education is right for their children,” says ResponsiveEd Vice President of School Activations Anthony Edwards. “Our new STEM Academy in Lewisville is certainly one of our crown jewels that complements our other distinct models including Premier High School and classical academies.”
The newest schools to become a part of the ResponsiveEd family include:
- STEM Academy – The new Lewisville school at 650 Bennett Lane is open to 6th through 12th graders and is focused on science, technology, engineering and math with an emphasis on on classical values.
- Amarillo Collegiate Academy – Formerly called Vista/iSchool High, this newly renamed kindergarten through 12th grade campus adds a second building to house the high school students at 6000 South Georgia Street in Amarillo. The school integrates a hands-on learning environment geared toward the pursuit of post-secondary education.
- Tyler Classical Academy – This new state-of-the-art facility at 3405 East Grande Boulevard in Tyler is a relocation from the University Drive location. It will allow expansion into a kindergarten through 12th grade school with a classical approach focused on civics, character and fundamental academics.
- Premier High School – Arlington Campus – This new school located at 551 Ryan Plaza Drive in Arlington welcomes students looking to recover credits or graduate early with dual-credit.
- Premier High School – San Antonio Campus – West – A complement to the campus on San Antonio’s east side, this new credit recovery school at 6218 NW Loop 410 is the 35th Premier High School in Texas.
ResponsiveEd® is a non-profit corporation that operates more than 70 tuition-free public schools throughout Texas and Arkansas, including Premier High Schools℠, ResponsiveEd Classical Academies, Founders Classical Academies®, Quest Academies, iSchool High®, and iSchool Virtual Academy. ResponsiveEd’s mission is to provide hope to students through an innovative, character-based, personalized learning environment where they are academically successful and develop into lifelong learners. To learn more, visit www.ResponsiveEd.com.
222 total views, 2 views today