Between December 7 and January 8 parents must complete the “Intent to Re-Enroll” form or risk forfeiting their seat at the school in which they are enrolled. This begins the re-enrollment process.
- Prior to Dec. 7: Check with ResponsiveEd that your email is up-to-date. Call 844-860-9090.
- Dec. 7, 2015- Jan 08, 2016: Look for an email from ResponsiveEd with link to the intent to return form.
- Students that do not complete the intent to return form may be moved to the waitlist. The Intent to Re-enroll form is not for enrollment but to reserve a seat.
- Estimated time of completion: 5 minutes
- If a campus does not offer the grade your child will be entering for the 2016-2017 school year, then it will list other schools in ResponsiveEd district they can attend. See the map with ResponsiveEd campus locations.
- Submit form.
- You will receive an email confirmation of submission.
- Spring: Look for email with instructions to complete the enrollment process.
186 total views, 1 views today