For Returning Students:
For returning students, parents will need to complete the online enrollment form and submit any updates to your student’s immunization record. If you are unable to complete the online enrollment in one sitting, the snapcode will save the information you have entered until you are able to complete the form. As part of the online enrollment, we ask you to complete an anonymous survey about your school. Your responses will allow us to better serve your family in the coming school year.
- Enrollment begins the week of March 21.
- To complete the online enrollment form, parents will need to provide:
- Update emergency contact information
- Update any changed parent’s contact information (email, phone number, address)
- If your student’s immunization record has changed, please submit to the school an updated record properly signed by a doctor or clinic staff before the second month of the 2016-17 school year.
Parent/Guardian Documents/Forms/Release Signature
- At Risk Survey
- School copy of Parent/Student Handbook Receipt acknowledgement form
- Voluntary Photo/Video Release
- Notice of Compulsory Attendance Law
- If residency has changed: two (2) proofs of residency (utility bill, lease, rent receipts, driver’s license, etc.) Parent or guardian’s driver’s license is preferred, but optional.
- Anonymous school survey
142 total views, 1 views today